Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Movie of the Week #1

On my myspace page(www.myspace.com/forealzchola916), under my bulletins I have been giving a short mini review of new movie trailers to come. However I know that the reviews have been limited in content and are often times gone after a few other bulletins are posted. So I thought it would be better to take it up a notch and blog them. Many people like to read movie reviews, but from real people not some overrated critic. They like the judgement of someone they know and can trust. Which is me one cool, chick that loves movie flicks! The genre of movies I watch is unlimited, so I am a well balanced girl when it comes to the critique of content. I love diversity and am not to highly judgemental when it comes to a movie. But I do know a good movie from a bad movie. Here on Chicks and Flicks blog I will be blogging movie reviews, going later on to rate them, and review as they are shown in theatres. Straight up you will be getting the whole picture here, no false advertisements tsk tsk *wave of the finger* like some of these producers give you.

No comments: